Thursday 7 June 2012

Ork Burna-Bommer

So I missed the post Saturday. This meant due to Bank Holidays in the UK, I couldn't collect my new shiny model until Wednesday. I couldn't wait to play with the kit, get it built and painted. I was awake at 5 tending to the cat who had 7 kittens. So I was comforting her and making sure she was ok while giving birth. At 7.45am I left to go to the post office. Picked up my parcel and I sped off back home. All I managed to do yesterday is get the model built and primed and finished most of the base except for grass and water effects. Today I was like a possessed daemon. I painted non stop but finished it in time :)

Heres my effort. As always it's available on ebay here - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170856793779














1 comment:

  1. Great job on this. The excessive weathering you've done really suits this model.

    ReplyDelete