Thursday 26 July 2012

Clan Moulder Army List

So I really like the fluff of Clan Moulder. My usual opponent uses Ogres so I've written a 2,400 point uncomped list. I would love to take a Moulder themed army to a tournament but can't fit a decent army under the usual SCGT comp. Guess its just friendly games it gets used.

Anyway here it is -

Throt the Unclean, GENERAL
Warlord, Halberd, Charmed Shield, Talisman of Endurance, Crown of Command. Mounted on a Broodhorror, Rusted Armour.

Chieftain, BSB, Talisman of Preservation, Halbard.
Engineer, Doom Rocket.
Enginner, Brass Orb.
Engineer, Level 1, Dispel Scroll.

31 Giant Rats, 4 Packmasters.
8 Rat Ogres, 3 Packmasters, Skweel Gnawtooth.
50 Slaves, Musician.
50 Slaves, Musician.
5 Giant Rats, Packmaster.
5 Giant Rats, Packmaster.
5 Giant Rats, Packmaster.
2 Rat Ogres, Packmaster.
2 Rat Ogres, Packmaster.
Hell Pit Abomination.
Hell Pit Abomination.

Throt and the BSB go into the Giant Rat unit and bunker proving leadership and the re-rolls. I'm trying out the Rat Ogre darts tonight to see how they fare. Let me know what you think of the list in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment